FLY Racing is becoming one of the most recognizable brands in off-road gear. They have a firm history in Supercross and Motocross and more and more racers are representing the brand in off-road like Steward Baylor, the JCR Honda team, Chris, Bach, the WMR Off-Road Team, the Obermeyer Yamaha/Raines Riding Univ/OffRoadViking.com team and many more. Read up on a few things you may not know about FLY Racing.
1. FLY Racing was established in 1996 and began as a manufacturer of motorcycle handlebars and helmets.
Dale Spangler's desk and their most recent ad's.
2. FLY Racing products are distributed in over 40 countries worldwide.
An ariel view of the WPS distribution center in Boise, Idaho.
3. FLY Racing is owned by, and distributed exclusively in the United States by, WPS (Western Power Sports) based in Boise, Idaho.
4. Besides MX and offroad apparel, FLY Racing also makes products for ATV, Watercraft, Snowmobile, and BMX Racing; along with a line of motorcycle street riding apparel.
Employees get to enjoy their very own moto track just outside the building.
5. FLY Racing has it's own on-site motocross test track and the company has an employee ride day a couple of days a week when weather permits.